We are in the midst of a global pandemic. The disease is COVID-19 and there is no known treatment or vaccine. The national supply chain is experiencing lots of stresses as physical distancing requirements and building occupancy limits are now in place.
This website's fulfillment centers that print shirts as they are ordered now have less staff and fewer machines in service. So sometimes there are slight delays in the production of an order. However, things are recovering! With your support and understanding we can keep workers safe and keep you fresh.
What are we doing to prevent delays?
1. We are routing orders to newly contracted facilities so that no single facility gets overwhelmed with orders.
2. We are replying to email inquiries about orders and have a comprehensive FAQ page that will help you narrow down the delivery window for your item.
3. If you have concerns that are not addressed on the FAQ page, please use the contact page or email email@example.com with your order number and question.
Things to keep in mind:
1. The workforce we contract with is TRYING their best to keep pace with orders. Sometimes they fall behind. We just ask that customers be patient if their orders are a little late. We are doing our best.
2. Customers are asked to be courteous and refrain from too many inquiries. As soon as your item is produced it will ship and you will be sent shipping information.
3. Impatience, rudeness, and profanity will not be tolerated during this stressful time. It helps no one. If you inquire with rude language, your query may not be answered.
4. Mistakes sometimes happen. As workers are rushing to produce your order, if an error occurs please email a picture of the error to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can correct and replace the error.
5. At this time, due to all the precautions and fragile work environment we are not accepting cancellations or returns. Please use the size charts to make sure you select the correct size, and please ask any questions before purchase.